BHP Billiton to re-man Gulf platforms over weekend
HOUSTON, July 29
HOUSTON, July 29 (Reuters) - BHP Billiton (BLT.L) expects to fully re-man its two Gulf of Mexico oil and gas platforms over the weekend as the threat of Tropical Storm Don dissipates, a spokesman said.
The company evacuated support workers from its Neptune and Shenzi platforms earlier this week, but never shut in production as Don tracked far west of the facilities, spokesman Kris Sava said. (Reporting by Kristen Hays)
- U.S. nurse defies Maine's Ebola quarantine, takes bike ride |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'