Lady Gaga collaborates on photo book
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A photo book showing pop star Lady Gaga's life on the road and in the recording studio will be released this year, the book's publisher said on Thursday.
The photo book, titled "Lady Gaga," will feature more than 350 pictures of the Grammy Award-winning singer taken by Terry Richardson between the Lollapalooza festival in August 2010 and the final shows of her "Monster Ball" tour this year, according to Grand Central Publishing, a division of Hachette Book Group.
The book, which will have a foreword from the 25-year-old singer, will be published on November 22.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Christine Kearney)
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated |
- Pro-Europe protesters gather for rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video