Lady Gaga collaborates on photo book
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A photo book showing pop star Lady Gaga's life on the road and in the recording studio will be released this year, the book's publisher said on Thursday.
The photo book, titled "Lady Gaga," will feature more than 350 pictures of the Grammy Award-winning singer taken by Terry Richardson between the Lollapalooza festival in August 2010 and the final shows of her "Monster Ball" tour this year, according to Grand Central Publishing, a division of Hachette Book Group.
The book, which will have a foreword from the 25-year-old singer, will be published on November 22.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Christine Kearney)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ