Lady Gaga collaborates on photo book
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - A photo book showing pop star Lady Gaga's life on the road and in the recording studio will be released this year, the book's publisher said on Thursday.
The photo book, titled "Lady Gaga," will feature more than 350 pictures of the Grammy Award-winning singer taken by Terry Richardson between the Lollapalooza festival in August 2010 and the final shows of her "Monster Ball" tour this year, according to Grand Central Publishing, a division of Hachette Book Group.
The book, which will have a foreword from the 25-year-old singer, will be published on November 22.
(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Christine Kearney)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey from Islamic State advance |
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Kentucky firefighter dies after ice bucket challenge accident