U.S. AECOM chosen for $337 mln Malaysian river project
KUALA LUMPUR Aug 1 (Reuters) - AECOM has been chosen to carry out a river beautification project worth one billion ringgit ($337 million) in Malaysia, the state news agency Bernama reported on Monday.
AECOM, a U.S.-based engineering and architectural firm, will work on a 10.7km stretch of the Klang and Gombak River, which traverses the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.
The company was picked for the "River of Life" project after winning a planning competition earlier this year, the report added.
($1 = 2.968 Malaysian Ringgit) (Reporting by Min Hun Fong; Editing by Niluksi Koswanage)
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- India trims perks for U.S. staff in row over New York envoy arrest
- UPDATE 5-Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia -Officials
- Mega Millions lottery winning tickets sold in California, Georgia |