Rough House, 20th TV Ink One-Year Pact
Rough House Pictures, home to Danny McBride and "Pineapple Express" hemler David Gordon Green, has inked a one-year deal with 20th Century Fox Television to develop both live-action and animated series.
McBride and Gordon Green run Rough House with Jody Hill, McBride's collabaroator on HBO's "Eastbound and Down," and Matt Reilly, an executive. This is the first network TV deal for the company, which has also made films like 2011's "Your Highness."
With "Eastbound" filming its third and final season, Rough House has expanded in the TV world. The group is producing the Comedy Central pilot "Black Jack" while Green created "Good Vibes," an animated comedy show coming to MTV.
This was originally reported by The Hollywood Reporter.Related Articles: James Franco: Did His Oscar Performance Tarnish 'Your Highness'? Mandate, Rough House Look for Laughs
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source