Samantha Ronson Arrested for DUI at 10:30 in the Morning
Lindsay Lohan might be teetering her way back toward sobriety -- but her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, is apparently off the wagon.
Also read: Too Soon? Roger Ebert Blasts Ryan Dunn for Drunk Driving
TMZ.com reports that Ronson was arrested for DUI on Monday, following a deejaying gig at Lavo nightclub in Las Vegas.
Ronson, 33, was pulled over for speeding in her black Porsche outside of Baker, Calif. at approximately 10:30 a.m.; after performing poorly on a field-sobriety test and refusing a Breathalyzer test, Ronson was hauled into the Baker Sheriff's Department substation, where a test determined that her blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit.
Also read: Lindsay Lohan Dons a Bikini for "Art Film" (Video)
Ronson, who was reportedly cooperative during the arrest, was released later in the day.Related Articles: It's Time for Hollywood to Help Lindsay Lohan 5 Ways Lindsay Lohan Can Save Herself
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's "reign of terror" worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media