Samantha Ronson Arrested for DUI at 10:30 in the Morning
Lindsay Lohan might be teetering her way back toward sobriety -- but her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, is apparently off the wagon.
Also read: Too Soon? Roger Ebert Blasts Ryan Dunn for Drunk Driving
TMZ.com reports that Ronson was arrested for DUI on Monday, following a deejaying gig at Lavo nightclub in Las Vegas.
Ronson, 33, was pulled over for speeding in her black Porsche outside of Baker, Calif. at approximately 10:30 a.m.; after performing poorly on a field-sobriety test and refusing a Breathalyzer test, Ronson was hauled into the Baker Sheriff's Department substation, where a test determined that her blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit.
Also read: Lindsay Lohan Dons a Bikini for "Art Film" (Video)
Ronson, who was reportedly cooperative during the arrest, was released later in the day.Related Articles: It's Time for Hollywood to Help Lindsay Lohan 5 Ways Lindsay Lohan Can Save Herself
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week