Samantha Ronson Arrested for DUI at 10:30 in the Morning
Lindsay Lohan might be teetering her way back toward sobriety -- but her ex-girlfriend, Samantha Ronson, is apparently off the wagon.
Also read: Too Soon? Roger Ebert Blasts Ryan Dunn for Drunk Driving
TMZ.com reports that Ronson was arrested for DUI on Monday, following a deejaying gig at Lavo nightclub in Las Vegas.
Ronson, 33, was pulled over for speeding in her black Porsche outside of Baker, Calif. at approximately 10:30 a.m.; after performing poorly on a field-sobriety test and refusing a Breathalyzer test, Ronson was hauled into the Baker Sheriff's Department substation, where a test determined that her blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit.
Also read: Lindsay Lohan Dons a Bikini for "Art Film" (Video)
Ronson, who was reportedly cooperative during the arrest, was released later in the day.Related Articles: It's Time for Hollywood to Help Lindsay Lohan 5 Ways Lindsay Lohan Can Save Herself
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement