Redmond O'Neal Arrested for Heroin Possession -- Again
Redmond O'Neal, the troubled son of Ryan O'Neal and the late Farrah Fawcett, was arrested for possession of heroin and marijuana at approximately 8:15 a.m, the Santa Monica Police Department confirms to TheWrap.
O'Neal was stopped by police at the intersection of Lincoln and Olympic boulevards in Santa Monica after running a red light at a left-turn arrow. Police searched his car and found heroin and marijuana, according to a police spokesperson.
Also read: Fawcett Remembered at L.A. Funeral
In addition to the drug possession, O'Neal was popped for running the red light, and violating the terms of his probation. He is being held without bail, pending his court appearance on Thursday.
O'Neal, 26, has a long history of drug-related troubles, marked by arrests and rehab stints. In 2009, he was arrested after being found in possession of heroin, while undergoing a security check at Pitchess Detention Center in Castaic, Calif., where he was serving time on drug charges.
Related Articles: Fawcett Remembered at L.A. Funeral Fawcett Estate Sues Documentary Producer
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- South Korea to make announcement on air zone; expansion is anticipated
- Ukraine opposition seeks million-strong rally in Kiev
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- Obama defends interim Iran deal, seeks to assure Israel