TPG, Capital Group eye Turkish retailer A101-sources
ISTANBUL Aug 3 (Reuters) - Private equity funds including TPG , the Capital Group, Permira, and Mid Europa Partners are among bidders for Turkish hard-discount retailer chain A101 and potential buyers will place their bids next week, sources close to the deal told Reuters on Wednesday.
"We can talk about a sale price definitely higher than (discount retailer) Sok, which was sold for 600 million lira ($350 million). For A101 I expect the sale price to be from 800 million lira up to 1 billion lira," a source close to the deal said. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge