China's Hony Capital restructures Yaohua, takes 60 pct stake
SHANGHAI Aug 3 (Reuters) - Chinese private equity firm Hony Capital said on Wednesday that it had completed a restructuring of struggling glass maker China Yaohua Glass Group Corp and taken a 60 percent stake in the company.
IFC, a unit of the World Bank has taken a 10 percent stake in Yaohua, with the remaining 30 percent equity held by the local government, Hony said in a statement.
Yaohua aims for more than 5 billion yuan ($776.7 million) in annual sales in five years, Hony said. ($1 = 6.438 Chinese Yuan) (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Jacqueline Wong)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee