- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
China's Hony Capital restructures Yaohua, takes 60 pct stake
SHANGHAI Aug 3 (Reuters) - Chinese private equity firm Hony Capital said on Wednesday that it had completed a restructuring of struggling glass maker China Yaohua Glass Group Corp and taken a 60 percent stake in the company.
IFC, a unit of the World Bank has taken a 10 percent stake in Yaohua, with the remaining 30 percent equity held by the local government, Hony said in a statement.
Yaohua aims for more than 5 billion yuan ($776.7 million) in annual sales in five years, Hony said. ($1 = 6.438 Chinese Yuan) (Reporting by Samuel Shen and Jacqueline Wong)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this