EURO GOVT-Bunds slip briefly after U.S. ADP jobs report
LONDON Aug 3 (Reuters) - German government bonds briefly extended losses after a U.S. private sector jobs report showed more private sector jobs were created in July than expected.
September Bund futures were last 5 ticks lower on the day at 131.77 after falling as low as 131.67 just after the data was released. (Reporting by Kirsten Donovan)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia