EURO GOVT-Bunds slip briefly after U.S. ADP jobs report
LONDON Aug 3 (Reuters) - German government bonds briefly extended losses after a U.S. private sector jobs report showed more private sector jobs were created in July than expected.
September Bund futures were last 5 ticks lower on the day at 131.77 after falling as low as 131.67 just after the data was released. (Reporting by Kirsten Donovan)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters