French FSI fund takes stake in IT group Bull
PARIS Aug 4 (Reuters) - France's FSI strategic investment fund has taken a 5 percent stake in French information technology group Bull , it said in a statement on Thursday.
FSI executive committee member Bertrand Finet said the fund supported Bull's management team and strategic plan.
The FSI added it would seek to have a representative on Bull's board following the stake purchase.
Bull posted sales of more than 1.2 billion euros ($1.7 billion) last year, with almost half in its international business, and employs about 8,600 staff, including more than 4,500 in France, the FSI said.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills 2, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia