French FSI fund takes stake in IT group Bull
PARIS Aug 4 (Reuters) - France's FSI strategic investment fund has taken a 5 percent stake in French information technology group Bull , it said in a statement on Thursday.
FSI executive committee member Bertrand Finet said the fund supported Bull's management team and strategic plan.
The FSI added it would seek to have a representative on Bull's board following the stake purchase.
Bull posted sales of more than 1.2 billion euros ($1.7 billion) last year, with almost half in its international business, and employs about 8,600 staff, including more than 4,500 in France, the FSI said.
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid in cabin wall, suitcases of cash at hand