French FSI fund takes stake in IT group Bull
PARIS Aug 4 (Reuters) - France's FSI strategic investment fund has taken a 5 percent stake in French information technology group Bull , it said in a statement on Thursday.
FSI executive committee member Bertrand Finet said the fund supported Bull's management team and strategic plan.
The FSI added it would seek to have a representative on Bull's board following the stake purchase.
Bull posted sales of more than 1.2 billion euros ($1.7 billion) last year, with almost half in its international business, and employs about 8,600 staff, including more than 4,500 in France, the FSI said.
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters