Mandatory notification of trade
The following primary insiders have today bought shares in Norske Skog (new holding in parenthesis):
Elle Holding AS, 100% owned by CEO and president Sven Ombudstvedt, 100,000 shares at a price of NOK 5.9798 per share (601,805 shares of which 1,805 shares owned in the name of Sven Ombudstvedt).
Vice President Legal Lars Peder Sperre, 10 000 shares at a price of NOK 6.00 (18,700 shares).
Oxenøen, 4 August 2011
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Norske Skog via Thomson Reuters ONE
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Israeli strikes kill more Palestinians; rocket causes huge blaze in Israel |
- Four servicemen, five miners killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl