CW Launching Season With Gaga-Gaultier Special
The CW will kick off its fall season with an interview special, "Gaga by Gaultier," followed by a sneak preview of the network's shows.
Also read: Why Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' May Save the Music Industry
The Sept. 12 interview will air from 8-9:15 p.m., followed by a 45-minute show promoting the rest of the season. The network's regular programming will begin the next night with "90210" at 8 p.m., followed by the new Sarah Michelle Gellar drama "Ringer" at 9.
The interview special will feature Lady Gaga meeting with designer Jean Paul Gaultier at his atelier in Paris to talk about her relationship with fans, her control over her image, and her relationship with fans. It is produced by Dak Tirak and distributed by Can't Stop media.
Also read: Lady Gaga, John Mayer, Coldplay to Perform at Ryan Seacrest's Version of Woodstock
"The CW 2011 Fall Preview Special" will be hosted by "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer" star Kristoffer Polaha.
The CW announced the air dates at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.Related Articles: Why Lady Gaga's 'Born This Way' May Save the Music Industry
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions