Tesoro Hawaii not back before Friday -local media
HOUSTON Aug 3 (Reuters) - Tesoro Corp's (TSO.N) 93,500 barrel per day (bpd) Kapolei, Hawaii, refinery won't return to production before Friday, the Pacific Business News reported on Wednesday.
The refinery shut down on Tuesday night due to a power outage, Tesoro has said.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Analysis: Boeing bidders dangle goodies to win 777X jetliner