CW launching season with Gaga-Gaultier special
LOS ANGELES (TheWrap.com) - The CW will kick off its fall season with an interview special, "Gaga by Gaultier," followed by a sneak preview of the network's shows.
The September 12 interview will air from 8-9:15 p.m., followed by a 45-minute show promoting the rest of the season.
The network's regular programing will begin the next night with "90210" at 8 p.m., followed by the new Sarah Michelle Gellar drama "Ringer" at 9 p.m.
The interview special will feature Lady Gaga meeting with designer Jean Paul Gaultier at his atelier in Paris to talk about her relationship with fans and her control over her image. It is produced by Dak Tirak and distributed by Can't Stop media.
"The CW 2011 Fall Preview Special" will be hosted by "Nikita" star Maggie Q and "Ringer" star Kristoffer Polaha.
The CW announced the air dates at the Television Critics Association summer press tour.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data