New Issue-Hyatt Hotels sells $500 mln notes in 2 parts
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N) on Thursday sold $500 million of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Scotia Capital and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: HYATT HOTELS CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 3.875 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.571 FIRST PAY 2/15/2012 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 3.97 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/9/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 287.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 5.375 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.846 FIRST PAY 2/15/2012 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 5.395 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/9/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 300 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |