New Issue-Hyatt Hotels sells $500 mln notes in 2 parts
Aug 5 (Reuters) - Hyatt Hotels Corp (H.N) on Thursday sold $500 million of senior notes in two parts, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan, Scotia Capital and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: HYATT HOTELS CORP TRANCHE 1 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 3.875 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2016 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.571 FIRST PAY 2/15/2012 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 3.97 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/9/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 287.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $250 MLN COUPON 5.375 PCT MATURITY 8/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.846 FIRST PAY 2/15/2012 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 5.395 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/9/2011 S&P TRIPLE-B SPREAD 300 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |