Anne Hathaway's Slinky Catwoman Suit (First Look)
A day after giving fanboys a peek at Henry Cavill's new Superman duds, Warner Bros. gave Batman lovers something to salivate over -- Anne Hathaway decked out in her Catwoman finery.
Hathaway will sport the catsuit in Christopher Nolan's upcoming "The Dark Knight Rises." Based on the photo it will be a more utilitarian and less overtly sexual outfit than the one Michelle Pfeiffer wore so memorably in "Batman Returns."
Also read: First Look, Henry Cavill Dons Superman's Cape
Instead of a feline inspired mask, Hathaway's Selina Kyle wears goggles.
Does the fact that she's straddling a Batpod in this promo shot mean she'll be more hero than villain in the hotly anticipated Batman sequel?
"The Dark Knight Rises" will reunite Christian Bale as Batman, Michael Caine as Alfred and Gary Oldman as Commissioner Gordon. They'll be joined by Tom Hardy as the criminal mastermind Bane.
The movie has been filming in Pittsburgh in recent weeks. It hits theaters next summer.Related Articles: Too Many Men in Tights? 5 Reasons the Superhero Summer Has Been a Bust 'Men in Black 3': Delays, Script Problems and Will Smith's Really Big Trailer First Look: Henry Cavill Dons Superman's Cape
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets