- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
Rapper Big Sean accused of sex abuse at New York state concert
BUFFALO, New York |
BUFFALO, New York (Reuters) - A Detroit rapper known as "Big Sean" was charged with sexual abuse after a woman complained she was mistreated at a concert in upstate New York, state Parks Police said on Friday.
The rapper, whose real name is Sean Anderson, was charged with forcible touching, second-degree unlawful imprisonment and third-degree sex abuse, a police statement said.
Police would not detail what was alleged to have happened at Artpark State Park in Lewiston, New York, during a concert Thursday night featuring Anderson along with Wiz Khalifa.
A second man, Willie Hansbro, also of Detroit, was arrested and faces the same charges. Both men were arraigned and released on $500 bail.
(Editing by Barbara Goldberg and Cynthia Johnston)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this