Alon says no production impact from Big Spring incident
NEW YORK Aug 6 (Reuters) - Alon USA (ALJ.N) said there no material impact to production after a fire late Friday night at its 70,000 barrel per day refinery in Big Spring, Texas.
"My understanding is that this incident will not cause a material impact on production," said Blake Lewis, a spokesman for the refinery.
(firstname.lastname@example.org; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; 646 226 3027))
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |