Alon says no production impact from Big Spring incident
NEW YORK Aug 6 (Reuters) - Alon USA (ALJ.N) said there no material impact to production after a fire late Friday night at its 70,000 barrel per day refinery in Big Spring, Texas.
"My understanding is that this incident will not cause a material impact on production," said Blake Lewis, a spokesman for the refinery.
(email@example.com; Reuters Messaging: firstname.lastname@example.org; 646 226 3027))
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Missouri officials to reveal grand jury's decision on teen's shooting |
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as U.S. defense secretary |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video