Alon says no production impact from Big Spring incident
NEW YORK Aug 6 (Reuters) - Alon USA (ALJ.N) said there no material impact to production after a fire late Friday night at its 70,000 barrel per day refinery in Big Spring, Texas.
"My understanding is that this incident will not cause a material impact on production," said Blake Lewis, a spokesman for the refinery.
(firstname.lastname@example.org; Reuters Messaging: email@example.com; 646 226 3027))
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Inspiration for Harry Potter nemesis Umbridge revealed on website