S&P rep repeats France rating is AAA, outlook stable
Aug 8 (Reuters) - PARIS Aug 8 (Reuters) - France's credit rating is AAA and the outlook on the rating is "stable", a representative of ratings agency Standard & Poor's for France said in an interview published on Monday.
"France is rated AAA with a stable outlook. So there is no reason to be concerned about its solvency," S&P's Carol Sirou was quoted as having said in the interview published in French daily newspaper Liberation. (Reporting by Brian Love; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port