S&P rep repeats France rating is AAA, outlook stable
Aug 8 (Reuters) - PARIS Aug 8 (Reuters) - France's credit rating is AAA and the outlook on the rating is "stable", a representative of ratings agency Standard & Poor's for France said in an interview published on Monday.
"France is rated AAA with a stable outlook. So there is no reason to be concerned about its solvency," S&P's Carol Sirou was quoted as having said in the interview published in French daily newspaper Liberation. (Reporting by Brian Love; Editing by Kim Coghill)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials