Samantha Ronson Charged in DUI Arrest
It's starting to look like Samantha Ronson is beginning to switch lives with her former girlfriend, Lindsay Lohan.
While Lohan continues to wobble along the post-rehab path to sobriety, Ronson has been slapped with two charges stemming from her DUI arrest this month, the San Bernardino District Attorney's Office confirms to TheWrap.
Ronson has been charged with driving under the influence and driving with a blood-alcohol level of .08 or more.
The professional DJ was arrested at approximately 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 1, while returning back to Los Angeles from a tune-spinning gig at Lavo nightclub in Las Vegas.
Police pulled Ronson over for speeding near Baker, California; after performing poorly on a field-sobriety test, Ronson refused a Breathalyzer test, and was brought to the Baker Sheriff's Department substation, where a test determined that her blood-alcohol level was over the legal limit of .08.
Ronson is due in court in Barstow for arraignment on Sep. 23.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea |
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.