Obama to meet Bernanke on economy later Wednesday
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will meet with Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke to discuss the economy later on Wednesday, the White House said.
Obama and Bernanke meet regularly, White House spokesman Jay Carney said.
(Reporting by Alister Bull and Tabassum Zakaria; Editing by Will Dunham)
- Target holiday cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Special Report: Why Ukraine spurned the EU and embraced Russia
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography. See more