Japan PM: FX moves one-sided, govt to response as appropriate
TOKYO Aug 11 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan said on Thursday exchange-rate moves were one-sided, and that the government will continue to monitor market moves and respond as appropriate.
He also said he wanted the Bank of Japan to work closely with the government to support Japan's economy from the financial front. (Reporting Tokyo policy team, writing by Leika Kihara; Editing by Michael Watson)
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ