TD to buy MBNA Canada credit card portfolio
TORONTO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Toronto Dominion Bank (TD.TO), Canada's second-largest lender, said on Monday it agreed to buy the credit card portfolio of MBNA Canada, the nation's largest MasterCard issuer, from Bank of America Corp (BAC.N).
TD said the deal would add 1.8 million active accounts to its portfolio, but did not disclose a deal value.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- U.S. health experts in Dallas review potential Ebola exposure |
- Defiant Hong Kong protesters demand leader steps down |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border