TD to buy MBNA Canada credit card portfolio
TORONTO Aug 15 (Reuters) - Toronto Dominion Bank (TD.TO), Canada's second-largest lender, said on Monday it agreed to buy the credit card portfolio of MBNA Canada, the nation's largest MasterCard issuer, from Bank of America Corp (BAC.N).
TD said the deal would add 1.8 million active accounts to its portfolio, but did not disclose a deal value.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data