Iraq oil exports now at 2.2 mln bdp -min
BAGHDAD Aug 16 (Reuters) - Iraq's oil exports for August currently average 2.2 million barrels per day, Oil Minister Abdul-Karim Luaibi said on Tuesday.
Luaibi said crude exports were expected to be at 2.5 million bpd in 2012, adding that he expected oil revenues to reach over $80 billion by the end of 2011.
(Reporting by Ahmed Rasheed; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994