Hezbollah leaders says no evidence in Hariri indictment
BEIRUT Aug 17 (Reuters) - Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said an indictment accusing four members of the militant Shi'ite group of taking part in killing statesman Rafik al-Hariri contained "no direct evidence" against them.
Nasrallah was responding to the publication earlier on Wednesday of the indictment, which was based in large part on analysis of telephone records in the months leading up to Hariri's February 2005 assassination. (Reporting by Dominic Evans)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |