China Mobile says total subscribers rose to 621.85 mln in July
HONG KONG, Aug 22 (Reuters) - China Mobile Ltd , China's largest mobile carrier, said on Monday that its total mobile subscribers increased to 621.85 million in July, including 37.6 million 3G subscribers.
China Mobile said on its website that 3G subscribers rose by 2.57 million in July, while total users increased by 5.06 million. (Reporting by Christina Lo; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Thai military heads agree to meet protest leader at weekend |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994