New Issue-Duke Energy sells $500 mln in notes
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Duke Energy Corp (DUK.N) on Monday sold $500 million of senior notes, said a market source.
BNY Mellon, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, and UBS were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DUKE ENERGY CORPORATION AMT $500 MLN COUPON 3.55 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.981 FIRST PAY 3/15/2012 MOODY'S Baa2 YIELD 3.552 PCT SETTLEMENT 8/25/2011 S&P BBB-PLUS SPREAD 145 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 25 BPS
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand