Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh to Guest on 'L&O: SVU'
NBA stars Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh will play themselves in cameos on a "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" episode that will also feature -- say it ain't so -- Dan Lauria playing a possible sexual predator.
That would be the same Dan Lauria who so movingly played Kevin Arnold's dad on "The Wonder Years." Not cool, "SVU."
The episode, called "Personal Fouls," airs Wednesday, Sept. 28, and also features Mehcad Brooks ("True Blood") as a basketball superstar who was once a prodigy of a youth basketball coach played by Lauria. Rapper/actor Heavy D plays his cousin and business manager.
Anthony and Bosh will appear in the opening scene and episode climax, and will hopefully play a key role in proving that this is all a huge misunderstanding because Mr. Arnold would never, ever do anyting like that.
The episode will be the second in the 13th season of "SVU," which begins Sept. 21.Related Articles: 10 Most Ridiculous Twitter Responses to LeBron's 'Decision'
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port