Katie Couric's Talk Show Gets a Name
Looks like Katie Couric sees no point in reinventing the wheel.
For the title of her upcoming daytime talk show, the former CBS News anchor is taking a page from Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres and others and lopping off her last name.
Set to premiere in Fall 2012, Couric's daytime gabfest will be called "Katie," TVNewser reports.
A spokesman for Couric declined comment and a spokesman for ABC could not be reached.
TVNewser's article also includes some promotional materials for the show and they're gauzy, inviting and heavy on the pinks and purples.
Poster courtesy of TVNewser.
Related Articles: Katie Couric Brushing Up on Daytime Skills With 'View' Gig CBS News Chief: 'We Did Lose Some Viewers' During Katie Couric Years
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |