Katie Couric's Talk Show Gets a Name
Looks like Katie Couric sees no point in reinventing the wheel.
For the title of her upcoming daytime talk show, the former CBS News anchor is taking a page from Oprah Winfrey, Ellen DeGeneres and others and lopping off her last name.
Set to premiere in Fall 2012, Couric's daytime gabfest will be called "Katie," TVNewser reports.
A spokesman for Couric declined comment and a spokesman for ABC could not be reached.
TVNewser's article also includes some promotional materials for the show and they're gauzy, inviting and heavy on the pinks and purples.
Poster courtesy of TVNewser.
Related Articles: Katie Couric Brushing Up on Daytime Skills With 'View' Gig CBS News Chief: 'We Did Lose Some Viewers' During Katie Couric Years
- British Muslim calls for action on jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Stocks extend rally, S&P hits new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |