Obama spoke with Buffett and Ford CEO -White House
VINEYARD HAVEN, Mass.
VINEYARD HAVEN, Mass. Aug 22 (Reuters) - U.S. President Barack Obama spoke by telephone with investor Warren Buffett and Ford Motor Co. (F.N) chief executive Alan Mulally, a White House spokesman said on Monday. (Reporting by Alister Bull, editing by Eric Beech)
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens
- Four men arrested in deadly N.J. shopping mall carjacking
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Analysis: Lost Brazil order raises threat to Boeing fighter jets