NATO bombards Gaddafi's Tripoli compound: report
CAIRO (Reuters) - NATO forces bombarded Muammar Gaddafi's stronghold of Bab al-Aziziya in the Libyan capital on Tuesday as rebel fighters and Gaddafi loyalists fought around the heavily fortified compound, an Al Jazeera correspondent reported.
(Writing by Tom Pfeiffer; Editing by Angus MacSwan)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video