Christopher Knight Files for Divorce From Adrianne Curry
Attention, ladies; Peter Brady will officially be back on the market soon.
Former "Brady Bunch" actor Christopher Knight filed for divorce from his wife, Adrianne Curry, in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, drawing their five-year marriage to its final chapter.
Read the divorce papers here.
Knight, 53, cites "irreconcilable differences" in the divorce papers. The pair separated on May 30 -- the day after their fifth wedding anniversary.
Also read: Frampton Comes Alive ... With Divorce Papers
Knight and "America's Next Top Model" season one winner Curry, 29, met while castmates on the fourth season of VH1's "The Surreal Life," and also had a reality series, "My Fair Brady," which ran on VH1 for three seasons from 2005-2008.
Curry took to her Twitter account Wednesday to set matters straight on the divorce, saying that Knight had filed at her request and suggesting that the split was amicable.
"Chris filed cause I TOLD him to. I even announced it the other day :P He paid the 400 fee," Curry wrote, later adding, "I feel like people can't fathom a couple divorcing nicely..we are even having our friends serve each other ... mine was on vid ... hahaha."Related Articles: Frampton Comes Alive ... With Divorce Papers Forget the McCourts; 'CSI' Creator's Divorce Could Be a Doozie
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote on union with Russia as troops build up rapidly |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane