Hulu Bidding Moved to End of the Week
The deadline for Hulu bidding was pushed back to the end of the week, according to Reuters.
Hulu is expected to receive offers of between $1 billion to $2 billion, an individual with knowledge of the sale told TheWrap. A spokesperson for Hulu declined to comment.
Yahoo, DirecTV, Google and Amazon are among the heavy-hitters expected to make an offer for the popular video site.
South Korean mobile giant SK Telecom denied reports that it would be participating in the auction.
Related Articles: Hulu Bids Due -- Who Will Win Its Hand? Hulu Adds International Video
- Target stores' customers hit by major credit card attack
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |