German court upholds Apple injunction on Samsung
Duesseldorf, Germany Aug 25 (Reuters) - A German court upheld an injunction on Thursday sought by Apple banning the sale of Samsung's new Galaxy Tab tablet computers in Germany because they were too similar to Apple's iPad.
The Duesseldorf court had previously imposed an injunction covering the whole of the European Union but later limited it to Germany, saying it was not clear that its jurisdiction extended to the whole bloc in this case.
That question was still being decided by the court on Thursday. Apple and Samsung were also due to make their cases. (Reporting by Nicola Leske)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media