Spot gold prices turn negative
(Reuters) - Spot gold prices turned lower late Thursday, after rising to as much as $ 1,772.14 earlier in the session.
Bullion was down 0.26 percent at $1764.89 an ounce at 6:43 p.m. EDT.
Prices had hit a near two-week low of $1,702.44 earlier Thursday.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore; Editing by Bob Burgdorfer)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port