Spot gold prices turn negative
(Reuters) - Spot gold prices turned lower late Thursday, after rising to as much as $ 1,772.14 earlier in the session.
Bullion was down 0.26 percent at $1764.89 an ounce at 6:43 p.m. EDT.
Prices had hit a near two-week low of $1,702.44 earlier Thursday.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore; Editing by Bob Burgdorfer)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting