Spot gold prices turn negative
(Reuters) - Spot gold prices turned lower late Thursday, after rising to as much as $ 1,772.14 earlier in the session.
Bullion was down 0.26 percent at $1764.89 an ounce at 6:43 p.m. EDT.
Prices had hit a near two-week low of $1,702.44 earlier Thursday.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore; Editing by Bob Burgdorfer)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Microsoft leads disruption of largest infected global PC network
Revered by millions as a beacon of hope against oppression and as an archetype of reconciliation, Nelson Mandela leaves behind a grieving nation. Video