- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- British opposition leader says Google tax behavior 'wrong'
Spot gold prices turn negative
(Reuters) - Spot gold prices turned lower late Thursday, after rising to as much as $ 1,772.14 earlier in the session.
Bullion was down 0.26 percent at $1764.89 an ounce at 6:43 p.m. EDT.
Prices had hit a near two-week low of $1,702.44 earlier Thursday.
(Reporting by Soma Das in Bangalore; Editing by Bob Burgdorfer)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this