Hermes posts 37 percent rise in H1 operating profit
PARIS (Reuters) - French luxury group Hermes (HRMS.PA) posted a 37 percent rise in first-half operating profit, driven by the United States and China, and reiterated its sales and margin goals for the full year.
Operating profit reached 418.1 million euros in the first six months of the year, Hermes said in an announcement published in Les Echos newspaper on Wednesday.
The group's operating margin rose 3.7 percentage points to 32 percent in the period, Hermes added.
(Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Leila Abboud)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |