Obama asks EPA to withdraw draft ozone standard
WASHINGTON, Sept 2
WASHINGTON, Sept 2 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama said he asked the Environmental Protection Agency to withdraw the draft Ozone National Ambient Air quality Standards at this time.
Obama said in a statement the move was part of his administration's effort to reduce regulatory uncertainty and burdens.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- UPDATE 2-Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning