- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- Man linked to Boston bombing suspect killed by FBI in Florida
Gaddafi in "good health" in Libya: spokesman
CAIRO (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is in good health and in good spirits somewhere in Libya, his spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said in remarks broadcast on Monday.
"He is in a place that will not be reached by those fractious groups, and he is in Libya," Moussa Ibrahim told the Syrian-owned Arrai TV in response to a question on the whereabouts of the Libyan leader ousted by rebels last month.
He said Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam, was also in Libya, moving around from one place to another.
(Writing by Sami Aboudi)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this