Gaddafi in "good health" in Libya: spokesman
CAIRO (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is in good health and in good spirits somewhere in Libya, his spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said in remarks broadcast on Monday.
"He is in a place that will not be reached by those fractious groups, and he is in Libya," Moussa Ibrahim told the Syrian-owned Arrai TV in response to a question on the whereabouts of the Libyan leader ousted by rebels last month.
He said Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam, was also in Libya, moving around from one place to another.
(Writing by Sami Aboudi)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- U.S. military says air-drops weapons for Kurdish fighters near Kobani
- Hong Kong crisis deepens after weekend clashes, talks set for Tuesday |
- World stocks advance on strong data, earnings