Gaddafi in "good health" in Libya: spokesman
CAIRO (Reuters) - Muammar Gaddafi is in good health and in good spirits somewhere in Libya, his spokesman Moussa Ibrahim said in remarks broadcast on Monday.
"He is in a place that will not be reached by those fractious groups, and he is in Libya," Moussa Ibrahim told the Syrian-owned Arrai TV in response to a question on the whereabouts of the Libyan leader ousted by rebels last month.
He said Gaddafi's son, Saif al-Islam, was also in Libya, moving around from one place to another.
(Writing by Sami Aboudi)
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups agree to three-day Gaza truce |
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |