Turkey suspends defense industry trade with Israel
ANKARA (Reuters) - Turkish Prime Minister Tayyip Erdogan said on Tuesday that Turkey was "totally suspending" defense industry ties with Israel, after downgrading diplomatic relations with the Jewish state.
"Trade ties, military ties, regarding defense industry ties, we are completely suspending them. This process will be followed by different measures," Erdogan told reporter in Ankara.
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |