Greek man sets himself on fire
A 55-year old man set himself ablaze outside a bank branch in Thessaloniki, northern Greece after he asked for a renegotiation of his overdue loan payments on his home and business, but was refused by the bank.
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- China central bank warns banks against use of bitcoin