New Issue-Sealed Air Corp. sells $1.5 bln notes in 2 parts
Sept 16 (Reuters) - Sealed Air Corporation (SEE.N) on Friday sold $1.5 billion of two-part senior unsecured notes in the 144a private placement market, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service.
Citigroup, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, RBS, BNP Paribas, and Credit Agricole were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: SEALED AIR CORPORATION TRANCHE 1 AMT $750 MLN COUPON 8.125 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2019 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 3/15/2012 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.125 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/3/2011 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 605 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS TRANCHE 2 AMT $750 MLN COUPON 8.375 PCT MATURITY 9/15/2021 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 100 FIRST PAY 3/15/2012 MOODY'S B1 YIELD 8.375 PCT SETTLEMENT 10/3/2011 S&P DOUBLE-B SPREAD 630 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Citing security threat, Obama expands U.S. role fighting Ebola
- Tesla prevails in top Massachusetts court over direct sales
- Russia needs government investment to avoid recession, says former finance minister
- Stocks end higher on bet Fed won't change rate stance
- U.S. general says cannot rule out larger ground role in Iraq