UBS declines comment after trader charged
ZURICH, Sept 16
ZURICH, Sept 16 (Reuters) - Swiss bank UBS declined to comment on Friday after London police probing a $2 billion loss at the bank charged trader Kweku Adoboli with fraud.
"The investigations are ongoing," a UBS spokesman said.
Adoboli, 31, who was a UBS director of exchange traded funds, will appear before City of London Magistrates court later on Friday. (Reporting by Emma Thomasson)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video