Greece's call with troika may last until Tuesday-fin min
ATHENS, Sept 19
ATHENS, Sept 19 (Reuters) - A conference call between Greece and its international lenders on Monday may continue into the early morning hours and could possibly continue on Tuesday or later, the country's Finance Ministry said.
"(The) conference call could last until the early morning hours tonight and be continued tomorrow or later," the ministry said in a statement Monday evening. "There's no scheduled cabinet meeting over the call tomorrow."
(Reporting By Harry Papachristou)
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image