Greece's call with troika may last until Tuesday-fin min
ATHENS, Sept 19
ATHENS, Sept 19 (Reuters) - A conference call between Greece and its international lenders on Monday may continue into the early morning hours and could possibly continue on Tuesday or later, the country's Finance Ministry said.
"(The) conference call could last until the early morning hours tonight and be continued tomorrow or later," the ministry said in a statement Monday evening. "There's no scheduled cabinet meeting over the call tomorrow."
(Reporting By Harry Papachristou)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia