Chile's Codelco El Teniente mine operations halted
SANTIAGO, Sept 24
SANTIAGO, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Chile's copper mining company Codelco's [CODEL.UL] El Teniente mine operations were halted on Saturday due to a power outage that blacked out the capital and some other areas in the South American country, an official said.
Codelco's Andina division operations also were halted, a shift manager said.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter