REG - Bayer AG - Intention to delist from the London Stock Exchange
Intention to delist from the London Stock Exchange
Bayer AG, 51368 Leverkusen, Germany
ISIN number: DE000BAY0017
Date: September 26, 2011
Bayer AG announced today that it intends to delist its securities from the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange, LSE.
This action is being taken due to the low trading volume of Bayer AG at the LSE and the administration efforts and costs associated with the maintenance of the London listing.
After cancellation of the London listing, the majority of share trading in Bayer AG shares will continue to take place on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in Germany.
It is anticipated that the London listing will be withdrawn with effect from the moment the markets open on October 25, 2011.
For further information please contact:
Investor Relations of Bayer AG
Phone: +49 214 30 33022
This information is provided by RNS
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media