CANADA STOCKS-TSX extends fall, down 3 pct, on Greece fears
TORONTO, Oct 3 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock market index extended losses on Monday after Greece said it will miss its deficit-cutting targets for the year, making a Greek debt default look more likely.
At 1:48 p.m. (1748 GMT), the Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index .GSPTSE was down 350.84 points, or 3.02 percent, at 11,273. (Reporting by Jeffrey Hodgson; editing by Peter Galloway)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions