France, Belgium to guarantee Dexia financing
PARIS Oct 4 (Reuters) - France and Belgium, working with central banks, will take all measures necessary to protect Dexia's account holders and creditors, the countries' finance ministers said in a statement on Tuesday.
"To this end, they pledge to guarantee financing raised by Dexia," Francois Baroin and Didier Reynders said in a joint statement. (Reporting by James Regan; Editing by Lionel Laurent)
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Malaysia signals missing plane has crashed; probes false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Malaysian jet's disappearance among rarest of aviation disasters
- Libya threatens to bomb North Korean tanker if it ships oil from rebel port