Indonesia to issue first project-based sukuk in Oct 11 auction
JAKARTA Oct 4 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry aims to issue the country's first project-based sukuk at an auyction on Oct. 11, with maturities of six and 21 years, sharia director Dahlan Siamat told Reuters on Tuesday.
The ministry will also issue six-month sharia T-bill, as well as 14-year and 25-year sukuk, with a total target of 500 billion rupiah ($56.2 million), Siamat said.
The long-awaited project-based sukuk will be backed by 1,066 infrastructure projects including roads and railways.
($1 = 8,897.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Aditya Suharmoko and Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown