Indonesia to issue first project-based sukuk in Oct 11 auction
JAKARTA Oct 4 (Reuters) - Indonesia's finance ministry aims to issue the country's first project-based sukuk at an auyction on Oct. 11, with maturities of six and 21 years, sharia director Dahlan Siamat told Reuters on Tuesday.
The ministry will also issue six-month sharia T-bill, as well as 14-year and 25-year sukuk, with a total target of 500 billion rupiah ($56.2 million), Siamat said.
The long-awaited project-based sukuk will be backed by 1,066 infrastructure projects including roads and railways.
($1 = 8,897.5 rupiah) (Reporting by Aditya Suharmoko and Rieka Rahadiana; Editing by Ramya Venugopal)
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- Probation for drunk Texas teen driver who killed four sparks backlash
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits error over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |