- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
CANADA STOCKS-European fears yank TSX to 23-month low
TORONTO, Oct 4 (Reuters) - Toronto's main stock market index sank to a 23-month low on Tuesday morning as building anxiety over Europe's debt crisis and fears of a global recession sparked another selloff.
The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index .GSPTSE fell more than 3 percent to 10,876.62, its weakest level since November, 2009. (Reporting by Claire Sibonney; editing by Peter Galloway)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this