Market Chatter -- Corporate finance press digest
Oct 5 (Reuters) - The following corporate finance-related story was reported by media on Wednesday:
* India's diversified Essar Group, with businesses ranging from shipping to power, is considering listing its infrastructure assets in London to raise about $750 million, Bloomberg and Press Trust of India news agency reported quoting sources.
For deals of the day, click on
(Compiled by Purwa Naveen Raman in Bangalore)
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote